Medical elastic neoprene brace
Therapeutic and prophylactic aid for mild retention and protection of ligaments and soft tissues of the wrist joint.
Medical elastic neoprene brace (orthosis) for retention of wrist joint
Advantages of the product
Composition of raw materials
Version 1: aeroprene – microporous rubber – 80%, nylon – 20%
Version 2: aeroprene – microporous rubber – 80%, cotton – 10%, nylon – 10%
Has one, universal size.
Neoprene as a porous elastic material has a complex effect:
- retention with mild compression,
The velcro fastener helps to easily and individually fasten the orthosis.
Indications for medical use
For retention and compression of the wrist joint and surrounding tissues in treatment of injuries and different diseases:
- in case of bruises, intramuscular hematomas, muscle or ligament injuries;
- in treatment of arthrosis and arthritis, styloiditis, bursitis, synovitis of the wrist joint.
For immobilisation of the wrist joint after different injuries and surgeries.
For prophylaxis of injuries in cases of sports and physical loads.
Individual incompatibility with any components of raw materials of the product.
Product care conditions
Medical elastic products are washed with hands in soapy water, at 35-40°C. Do not bleach, no dry cleaning. After rinsing in water, slightly squeeze with your hands, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Dry flat. Do not dry in sunlight. Do not iron.
Store in dry, clean, well ventilated premises, with air temperature from +3°C to +25°C and relative air humidity within 60-65%.
How to put on/use correctly
- The brace can be used in medical facilities and at home,
- To be worn directly on skin,
- put on like a glove, make it fit closely, fasten and fix with a velcro fastener, which allows to individually adapt the degree of compression for the wrist joint,
- the brace stabilises the joint, but does not restrict movements,
- If you feel discomfort, when wearing the brace, talk to your attending physician,
- for prophylaxis, it is recommended to wear the product no more than 2 hours per day and to remove it before night sleep, your physician may extend the duration of wearing of the brace,
- If the period of use is long (longer than 2-3 weeks), physical exercises to strengthen the joint and its muscles would be desirable,
- different ointments and creams can be used, if your physician recommends them.