Medical elastic post-surgical belt “Comfort”
Used for support of abdominal tension after surgeries, in cases of floating kidney, as well as in women after childbirth.
Medical elastic post-surgical belt, enhanced comfort
Advantages of the product
Enhanced comfort, reinforcing inserts
Composition of raw materials
Polyester – 66%, latex – 34%.
How to determine the correct size:
The structure of the Comfort series fabric is made of alternate strips of yarn and line and has:
- increased elasticity for the belt to fit closer
- improved ventilation to prevent the heating effect
- hygroscopic properties or the ability to absorb and then evaporate moisture, reduces unpleasant sweating
- uneven surface having a micromassaging effect
The velcro fastener helps to easily and individually fasten the belt adjusting it within the available size.
Reinforcing plastic inserts prevent the belt from “rolling up”.
Indications for medical use
To reduce the period of rehabilitation after abdominal surgeries, for prophylaxis of development of incisional hernias.
For treatment in case of damage to abdominal tension muscles, hernia of the white line of the abdomen, incisional hernia, floating abdominal organs and kidneys, atony of abdominal muscles.
Individual incompatibility with any components of raw materials of the product.
Product care conditions
Medical elastic products are washed with hands in soapy water, at 35-40°C. Do not bleach, no dry cleaning. After rinsing in water, slightly squeeze with your hands, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Dry flat.
Store in dry, clean, well ventilated premises, with air temperature from +3°C to +25°C and relative air humidity within 60-65%.
How to put on/use correctly
- the bandage can be used in inpatient, outpatient facilities and at home
- the size is chosen based on waist circumference according to the size chart
- wear the belt directly on skin or on cotton underwear
- it is recommended to put it on lying on your back on an even, firm surface
- having fully exhaled, tighten the belt to make it fit the body closely and fix it with a velcro fastener
- a correctly applied belt creates mild pressure in the abdominal area at the same time keeping good blood circulation in soft tissues
- wear the belt for 2-24 hours a day, depending on recommendations of the attending physician.