Medical elastic long compression socks with toecap
Medical elastic long compression socks with toecap, universal, with amber microparticles in polyamide composite thread
For prophylaxis of leg swelling in people exposed to high risk: expectant mothers, representatives of risk professions (standing or sedentary job, lifting of heavy objects).
Advantages of the product
Amber fibre, unisex
Composition of raw materials
Polyamide – 55%, composite polyamide thread with amber microparticles – 28%, lycra – 17%
Size: 2-5 (S-XL)
How to determine the correct size:
The Amber fibre used in the production of compression socks has the following properties:
- It stimulates the formation of collagen tissues in human body – skin, ligaments, blood vessels;
- Improves capillary blood flow, microcirculation of blood;
- Maintains antimicrobial balance in skin, increases local immunity;
- Extends the life span of cells, activates metabolism processes in cells.
The flat seam technology prevents the formation of chafing and impressions, makes socks especially suitable for long daily wear.
Guaranteed preservation of compression properties according to the declared compression class for 6 months of daily use.
Hypoallergic fibre, meets the OEKO-TEX 100 standard.
Indications for medical use
Prophylactic compression products (up to 18 mmHg) are intended for prophylaxis of symptoms of leg swelling and venous insufficiency during pregnancy or in representatives of risk group professions (people standing or sitting for a long time, lifting heavy objects), as well as people with overweight or family disposition to vein diseases.
- Individual incompatibility with components of raw materials of the product,
- local leg skin diseases, trophic ulcers of non-venous aetiology, acute infection of soft tissues of legs, including wildfire,
- decompensated heart and vascular failure,
- severe arterial blood flow disorders in lower extremities with pressure in hip arteries lower than 80 mmHg,
- diabetic neuropathy and angiopathy.
Product care conditions
Medical compression products are resistant to the use of creams, ointments, however, residuals of these products, collection of dust and epidermis cause wear and tear of yarn. We recommend to wash the product with hands every day.
It is recommended to wash compression products with hands, in soapy water, at +40°C, without using bleachers or agents containing chlorine. After rinsing in water, slightly squeeze with your hands, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Dry flat. Do not iron.
Store in dry, clean, well ventilated premises, with air temperature from +3°C to +25°C and relative air humidity within 60-65%.
How to put on/use correctly
Basic principles of use:
- compression products can be used in inpatient and outpatient facilities, and at home,
- long socks are usually sufficient for prophylaxis, but you can also choose a longer model – everything depends on the user,
- the size is selected according to the leg circumference, height by body length, according to the size chart; measurements should be made in the morning (before swelling appears) or after your legs have had rest, by placing your leg horizontally – you can do this on your own or ask for help of an assistant or specialist,
- put the product on in the morning, as soon as your hygienic procedures are over, and wear all day, unless your physician prescribed otherwise,
- as medical compression products need to be washed every day, for more convenient use it is recommended to purchase two pairs
Procedure, conditions of putting on/off:
- before putting a compression product on, we recommend to remove jewellery from hands, it is preferable to use rubber gloves,
- take the upper part of the product with both hands and gather it in folds with both hands up to the heel, turn inside out,
- place your thumbs in the product, stretch the product and put it on your foot, arrange well to make it straight, so that it does not wring,
- mildly pressing with your finger pads, evenly pull the product up to the necessary level; if the product is two stretched in the upward direction, pull it down to the ankle and then even up to the necessary level without stretching
- when putting off, also remove your jewellery and put rubber gloves on,
- grasp the top of the product with both hands and, pull it down in the direction of the ankle with spreading movements,
- carefully, with spreading movements, pull the product off the foot and toes.