Medical elastic foot joint bandage
Medical elastic foot joint bandage (orthosis).
For treatment and prophylaxis of sprains, dislocations, mild elastic retention of the foot joint.
Advantages of the product
Composition of raw materials
Cotton – 63%, latex – 25%, polyester – 12%.
How to determine the correct size:
Figure-of-eight bandage, without fasteners, no bandaging skills needed.
Indications for medical use
Injuries of the foot joint or soft tissues, post-operative period – for reduction of swelling, reduces the rehabilitation period.
In case of myofascial pain.
For prophylactic protection of muscles and joints during continuous load, physical exercises, sports activities.
Individual incompatibility with any components of raw materials of the product.
Product care conditions
Medical elastic products are washed with hands in soapy water, at 35-40°C. Do not bleach, no dry cleaning. After rinsing in water, slightly squeeze with your hands, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Dry flat.
Store in dry, clean, well ventilated premises, with air temperature from +3°C to +25°C and relative air humidity within 60-65%.
How to put on/use correctly
- The bandage can be used in medical facilities and at home
- The size of the bandage is to be determined using the chart
- Put on directly on skin or on a cotton sock
- The bandage is ready to use: it is pulled up to the shin, its free end is turned 180 degrees and then pulled on the foot
- After you apply the bandage, it is recommended to have a therapeutic walk for 20-30 minutes
- If the bandage size has been chosen correctly, then, when your foot is at rest, toes may become blueish, but the colour of toes normalises as soon as you move your foot,
- in case of serious discomfort, talk to your physician.