Medical elastic tubular bandage
Medical elastic tubular bandage, compression
For treatment and prophylaxis of sprains, dislocations, warming of joints and muscles.
Advantages of the product
Composition of raw materials
Cotton – 85%, latex – 10%, polyester – 5%.
How to determine the correct size:
Indications for medical use
Injuries of knee and elbow joints, injuries of soft tissues of extremities, post-operative period – for reduction of swelling, reduces the rehabilitation period.
In case of myofascial pain.
For prophylactic protection of muscles and joints during continuous load, physical exercises, sports activities.
Individual incompatibility with any components of raw materials of the product.
Product care conditions
Medical elastic products are washed with hands in soapy water, at 35-40°C. Do not bleach, no dry cleaning. After rinsing in water, slightly squeeze with your hands, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Dry flat.
Store in dry, clean, well ventilated premises, with air temperature from +3°C to +25°C and relative air humidity within 60-65%.
How to put on/use correctly
- The bandage can be used in medical facilities and at home
- The size of the bandage is to be determined using the chart:
- Size 1 for elbow joint and arm,
- Size 2 for knee joint,
- Sizes 3, 4 for shin and thigh;
- Put on directly on skin, on the injured extremity
- The use of the product does not require bandaging skills.