Medical elastic long compression socks
Medical elastic long compression socks, reaches to the ankles, with stripes, universal
For daily protection of veins for people having active and dynamic lifestyle – travel, active recreation, sports.
Advantages of the product
Graduated compression, microfibre, antibacterial effect, thermal regulation, unisex
Composition of raw materials
Polyamide – 67%, Skinlife polyamide – 20%, elastane – 13%.
Size: 2-5 (S-XL)
How to determine the correct size:
- Thanks to graduated compression leg veins are protected from drastic fluctuations in blood pressure, when you are running, the blood flow in veins accelerates improving oxygen supply and contributing to faster excretion of metabolism products (e.g., lactic acid) from muscles, which fosters faster restoration after load.
- MERYL SKINLIFE microfibre gives the socks high comfort properties during physical activities:
- well-ventilated, allows the skin to cool during load, at the same time preserving warmth in colder weather,
- hygroscopic, removes moisture well, no sweating,
- with bacteriostatic properties, prevents the occurrence of unpleasant smells even in case of long use.
- A special weaving in the area of the Achilles tendon stabilises muscles reducing vibrations and microtraumatisation during load.
- Guaranteed preservation of compression properties according to the declared compression class for 6 months of daily use.
- Hypoallergic fibre, meets the OEKO-TEX 100 standard.
Indications for medical use
Therapeutic prophylactic products Active of compression class I (from 18 to 21 mmHg) are recommended for daily use to people having active and healthy lifestyle: for work, travel, recreation.
- Individual incompatibility with components of raw materials of the product,
- local leg skin diseases, trophic ulcers of non-venous aetiology, acute infection of soft tissues of legs, including wildfire,
- decompensated heart and vascular failure,
- severe arterial blood flow disorders in lower extremities with pressure in hip arteries lower than 80 mmHg,
- diabetic neuropathy and angiopathy.
Product care conditions
Medical compression products are resistant to the use of creams, ointments, however, residuals of these products, collection of dust and epidermis cause wear and tear of yarn. We recommend to wash the product with hands every day.
It is recommended to wash compression products with hands, in soapy water, at +40°C, without using bleachers or agents containing chlorine. After rinsing in water, slightly squeeze with your hands, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Dry flat. Do not iron.
Store in dry, clean, well ventilated premises, with air temperature from +3°C to +25°C and relative air humidity within 60-65%.
How to put on/use correctly
Basic principles of use:
- therapeutic prophylactic products Active of compression class I (from 18 to 21 mmHg) are recommended for daily use to people having active lifestyle: for work, travel, sport or active recreation;
- the size is selected according to the leg circumference, height by body length, according to the size chart; measurements should be made in the morning (before swelling appears) or after your legs have had rest, by placing your leg horizontally – you can do this on your own or ask for help of an assistant or specialist,
- put the product on in the morning, as soon as your hygienic procedures are over, and wear all day, or also you can out it on only for your sports activities;
Procedure, conditions of putting on/off:
- before putting a compression product on, we recommend to remove jewellery from hands, it is preferable to use rubber gloves,
- take the upper part of the product with both hands and gather it in folds with both hands up to the heel, turn inside out,
- place your thumbs in the product, stretch the product and put it on your foot, arrange well to make it straight, so that it does not wring,
- mildly pressing with your finger pads, evenly pull the product up to the necessary level; if the product is two stretched in the upward direction, pull it down to the ankle and then even up to the necessary level without stretching
- when putting off, also remove your jewellery and put rubber gloves on,
- grasp the top of the product with both hands and, pull it down in the direction of the ankle with spreading movements,
- carefully, with spreading movements, pull the product off the foot and toes.