Warming elastic belt
Recommended to everybody, whose work is related to long term load in the area of the lumbar and sacral spine, who work in cold or draught.
For treatment and prophylaxis of outbreaks of radiculitis and neuritis.
Medical elastic belt, warming, with Angora and merino wool
Advantages of the product
Angora and merino wool, cotton
Composition of raw materials
Cotton – 52%, mixed wool – 35%, latex – 7%, polyester – 6%.
How to determine the correct size:
The belt is made of wool outside and of cotton inside. To increase the warming effect, wear the belt with wool towards the body, but to increase the massaging effect – with cotton towards the body.
Indications for medical use
Treatment of radiculitis and radiculopathy, lumbalgia, ischialgia, uncomplicated hernia of intervertebral discs, myofascial pain, osteochondrosis of lumbar and sacral spine.
To reduce the period of rehabilitation after injuries and surgeries in the lumbosacral spine.
For prophylaxis of occupational diseases in persons, whose occupation is related to long static and dynamic load on the lumbosacral spine and work in cold conditions.
Individual incompatibility with any components of raw materials of the product.
Product care conditions
Medical elastic products are washed with hands in soapy water, at 35-40°C. Do not bleach, no dry cleaning. After rinsing in water, slightly squeeze with your hands, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Dry flat. Do not iron.
Store in dry, clean, well ventilated premises, with air temperature from +3°C to +25°C and relative air humidity within 60-65%.
How to put on/use correctly
- the belt can be used in medical, sports or recovery facilities, and at home
- the size is chosen based on waist circumference according to the size chart
- wear the belt directly on skin or on cotton underwear
- for therapeutic purposes, as a supplement to drugs – up to 24 hours a day, in courses with approval of the attending physician – for 7, 14, 21, 28 and more days
- for prophylaxis it is recommended to wear the product 2-4 hours per day and to remove it before night sleep.