Elastic neoprene orthosis for retention of lumbar spine
Therapeutic and prophylactic aid for retention of the lumbar spine, measured compression of back and abdominal muscles during physical exercise.
Medical elastic neoprene brace (orthosis) for retention of lumbar spine, with flexible belts for measured compression
Advantages of the product
Composition of raw materials
Aeroprene – microporous rubber – 68%, nylon – 12%, polyester – 12%, latex – 8%
How to determine the correct size:
Neoprene as a porous elastic material has a complex effect:
- retention with mild compression,
The velcro fastener helps to easily and individually fasten the belt adjusting it within the available size.
Indications for medical use
For remedial gymnastics for reinforcement of back muscles, for sports activities – wearing of the belt is believed to be a component of complex treatment of the sacral spine disease, a maximum result is achieved in combination with physical exercise: pain reduces, physiological tonus of soft tissues of the abdomen and waist restores.
Treatment of radiculitis and radiculopathy, lumbalgia, ischialgia, uncomplicated hernia of intervertebral discs, myofascial pain, osteochondrosis of lumbar and sacral spine.
To reduce the period of rehabilitation after injuries and surgeries in the lumbosacral spine.
For prophylaxis of occupational diseases in persons, whose occupation is related to long static and dynamic load on the lumbosacral spine and work in cold conditions.
Individual incompatibility with any components of raw materials of the product, evident local skin diseases. The warming effect can be inappropriate in case of different diseases of the cardiovascular, excretory and genital system – use under physician’s supervision.
Product care conditions
Medical elastic products are washed with hands in soapy water, at 35-40°C. Do not bleach, no dry cleaning. After rinsing in water, slightly squeeze with your hands, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Dry flat. Do not dry in sunlight. Do not iron.
Store in dry, clean, well ventilated premises, with air temperature from +3°C to +25°C and relative air humidity within 60-65%.
How to put on/use correctly
- the belt can be used in medical, sports or recovery facilities, and at home
- the size is chosen based on waist circumference according to the size chart
- wear the belt directly on skin or on cotton underwear
- put the belt on when lying on your back on an even, firm surface: having fully exhaled, tighten the belt to make it fit the body closely and fix it with a velcro fastener;
- when wearing the belt, it causes slight sensation of tension in the abdomen, but does not restrict movements;
- it is recommended to wear the belt no more than 2 hours per day and to remove it before night sleep
- when wearing the belt for a long period of time (more than 2-3 weeks) it is desirable to do physical exercise for strengthening of back and abdominal muscles.