Medical elastic belt for retention of lumbar spine
Medical elastic belt for retention of lumbar spine, with splints and straps, for measured compression, high comfort.
For rigid retention of lumbar spine in case of its instability.
Advantages of the product
Enhanced comfort, cotton, polyurethane foam, modellable metal inserts
Composition of raw materials
Polyamide – 50%, polyurethane foam – 20%, latex – 18 %, cotton – 12 %.
How to determine the correct size:
The structure of the Comfort series fabric is made of alternate strips of yarn and line and has:
- increased elasticity for the belt to fit closer
- improved ventilation to prevent the heating effect
- hygroscopic properties or the ability to absorb and then evaporate moisture, reduces unpleasant sweating
- uneven surface having a micromassaging effect,
Polyurethane foam upholstery cushions pressure and prevents chafing.
The velcro fastener helps to easily and individually fasten the belt adjusting it to the body within the available size.
Modellable metal inserts:
- intended for additional retention of vertebrae
- flexible to adjust to the peculiarities of each patient’s spine more accurately
- removable, when so rigid retention is no longer necessary.
Indications for medical use
When treating different lumbar diseases:
- spondylosis or osteochondrosis with manifestations of instability, radiculitis and/or neuralgia
- spondylolisthesis, consolidated vertebral fracture,
- intervertebral disk hernia.
To reduce the period of rehabilitation after injuries and surgeries in the lumbosacral spine.
Individual incompatibility with any components of raw materials of the product.
Product care conditions
Medical elastic products are washed with hands in soapy water, at 35-40°C. Do not bleach, no dry cleaning. After rinsing in water, slightly squeeze with your hands, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Dry flat. Iron at a temperature below 100°C.
Store in dry, clean, well ventilated premises, with air temperature from +3°C to +25°C and relative air humidity within 60-65%.
How to put on/use correctly
- bulletpoints here