Medical elastic belt for retention of lumbar spine
For rigid retention of lumbar spine in case of its instability.
Medical elastic belt for retention of lumbar spine, with splints and straps, for measured compression, high comfort
Advantages of the product
Enhanced comfort, reinforcing inserts
Composition of raw materials
Polyamide – 54%, elastane – 26%, polyester – 20%
How to determine the correct size:
AIR series belts are made, using a complex combination of textures and fine polyamide monofilament, which:
- provides excellent ventilating properties, which is important in hot weather and during sports activities
- ensures hygroscopic properties or the ability to absorb and then evaporate moisture, reduces unpleasant sweating
- after a special treatment ensures high durability to deformation and wear despite the perforated structure.
The velcro fastener helps to easily and individually fasten the belt adjusting it to the body within the available size.
Reinforcing plastic inserts (splints) are intended for additional retention of vertebrae and prevent the belt from “rolling up”.
Indications for medical use
When treating different lumbar diseases:
- spondylosis or osteochondrosis with manifestations of instability, radiculitis and/or neuralgia
To reduce the period of rehabilitation after injuries and surgeries in the lumbosacral spine.
For prophylaxis to take care of your spine during heavy physical work, as well as sports.
Individual incompatibility with any components of raw materials of the product.
Product care conditions
Medical elastic products are washed with hands in soapy water, at 35-40°C. Do not bleach, no dry cleaning. After rinsing in water, slightly squeeze with your hands, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Dry flat. Do not iron.
Store in dry, clean, well ventilated premises, with air temperature from +3°C to +25°C and relative air humidity within 60-65%.
How to put on/use correctly
- the belt can be used in sports, medical or recovery facilities, and at home
- the size is chosen based on waist circumference according to the size chart
- wear the belt directly on skin or on cotton underwear
- it is recommended to put it on lying on your back on an even, firm surface
- the degree of retention can be changed by tightening the reinforcing band
- a correctly applied belt creates mild pressure in the abdominal area and support in the lower back, but no serious discomfort
- when using for prophylaxis, wear the belt 2-12 hours a day and remove before night sleep
- when using for treatment, act as per your physician’s instructions: usually 12-24 hours a day, course of 7-30 days.