Medical elastic posture corrector (orthosis) for upper spine
Medical elastic posture corrector (orthosis) for upper spine, with splints, high comfort
For retention of thoracic vertebrae and unloading of lumbar vertebrae, recommended for posture correction and formation of correct posture skills.
Advantages of the product
Enhanced comfort, polyurethane foam, modellable metal inserts, comfortable shoulder straps
Composition of raw materials
Polyamide – 63%, latex – 27%, polyurethane foam – 9%, cotton – 1%.
How to determine the correct size:
The structure of the Comfort series fabric is made of alternate strips of yarn and line and has:
- increased elasticity for the orthosis to fit closer
- improved ventilation to prevent the heating effect
- hygroscopic properties or the ability to absorb and then evaporate moisture, reduces unpleasant sweating
- uneven surface having a micromassaging effect,
Polyurethane foam upholstery cushions pressure and prevents chafing.
The velcro fastener helps to easily and individually fasten the belt adjusting it to the body within the available size.
Comfortable shoulder straps are cushioned with foam, which prevents chafing, when worn for long periods of time
Modellable metal inserts:
- intended for additional retention of vertebrae
- flexible to adjust to the peculiarities of each patient’s spine more accurately
- removable, when so rigid retention is no longer necessary.
Indications for medical use
For posture correction:
- in case of initial spine deformation (scoliosis, lordosis, kyphosis),
- in case of osteoporosis of spinal vertebrae to reduce the risk of compression fractures.
When treating different thoracic diseases:
- spondylosis or osteochondrosis with manifestations of instability, radiculitis and/or neuralgia,
- spondylolisthesis, consolidated vertebral fracture,
- intervertebral disk hernia.
To reduce the period of rehabilitation after injuries and surgeries in the thoracic spine.
Individual incompatibility with any components of raw materials of the product.
Product care conditions
Medical elastic products are washed with hands in soapy water, at 35-40°C. Do not bleach, no dry cleaning. After rinsing in water, slightly squeeze with your hands, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Dry flat, do not iron.
Store in dry, clean, well ventilated premises, with air temperature from +3°C to +25°C and relative air humidity within 60-65%.
How to put on/use correctly
- the size is chosen based on chest circumference according to the size chart
- the posture corrector is worn on underwear – so that it fits the body closely
- it is recommended to put it on when standing on your feet: first align the back part, then fasten the belt strap with the velcro fastener on the belly
- then use the straps that pull shoulders back and fix with a velcro fastener
- tighten the straps that pull shoulders back more every day of wearing little by little correcting posture
- the modellable metal inserts in the back of the posture corrector should be folded after putting it on
- a correctly put on posture corrector draws shoulders back, straightens the chest and the spine forming a physiologically correct posture; modellable metal splints stabilise thoracic vertebrae
- if your muscles get slightly tired during the day, it is ok – the main task is to “accustom” the body to a new, physiologically correct posture
- when using for posture correction, start the treatment course from 2-3 hours a day, gradually increasing it to a full day – the main course usually lasts 2-4 months, it can be repeated to reinforce the effect,
- when using for treatment of spine diseases, act as per your physician’s instructions: usually 12-24 hours a day, course of 7-30 days.