Medical elastic support maternity belt
Medical elastic support maternity belt, universal
To reduce load in the lower back and to support the belly during pregnancy, used also after childbirth to restore the tonus of abdominal muscles.
Advantages of the product
Enhanced comfort, cotton, reinforcing inserts
Composition of raw materials
Polyamide – 50%, elastane – 19.5%, polyester – 15%, cotton – 9.5%, polyurethane – 6%
How to determine the correct size:
The lower part of the belt is reinforced, has reinforcing plastic inserts (splints), which ensure comfort in the lumbosacral spine in case of high load.
Reinforcing bands on sides of the belt help to retain the belly in a correct position.
AIR series belts are made, using a complex combination of textures and fine polyamide monofilament, which:
- provides excellent ventilating properties, which is important in hot weather
- ensures hygroscopic properties or the ability to absorb and then evaporate moisture, reduces unpleasant sweating
- after a special treatment ensures high durability to deformation and wear despite the perforated structure.
The velcro fastener helps to easily and individually fasten the belt adjusting it to the body within the available size.
Individual incompatibility with any components of raw materials of the product.
Product care conditions
Medical elastic products are washed with hands in soapy water, at 35-40°C. Do not bleach, no dry cleaning. After rinsing in water, slightly squeeze with your hands, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Dry flat. Do not iron.
Store in dry, clean, well ventilated premises, with air temperature from +3°C to +25°C and relative air humidity within 60-65%.
How to put on/use correctly
- the belt can be used in sports, medical or recovery facilities, and at home
- the size is chosen based on waist circumference according to the size chart
- wear the belt directly on skin or on cotton underwear
- it is recommended to put it on lying on your back on an even, firm surface
- the degree of retention can be changed by tightening the reinforcing band
- a correctly applied belt creates mild pressure in the abdominal area and support in the lower back, but no serious discomfort
- when using for prophylaxis, wear the belt 2-12 hours a day and remove before night sleep
- when using for treatment, act as per your physician’s instructions: usually 12-24 hours a day, course of 7-30 days.