Medical elastic support maternity belt with reinforced back
Medical elastic support maternity belt with reinforced back, enhanced comfort
To reduce load in the lower back and to support the belly during pregnancy – in VI-VII months of pregnancy and until childbirth
Advantages of the product
Enhanced comfort, cotton, polyurethane foam, reinforcing inserts
Composition of raw materials
Polyamide – 50%, polyurethane foam – 20%, latex – 18%, cotton – 12%.
How to determine the correct size:
The belt consists of two parts:
- a pillow to be placed on the belly with a retention strap;
- a part for retention of the spine with a retention strap.
The velcro fastener helps to easily and individually fasten the belt adjusting it to the body within the available size.
The structure of the Comfort series fabric is made of alternate strips of yarn and line and has:
- increased elasticity for the belt to fit closer
- improved ventilation to prevent the heating effect
- hygroscopic properties or the ability to absorb and then evaporate moisture, reduces unpleasant sweating
- uneven surface having a micromassaging effect.
Polyurethane foam upholstery cushions pressure and prevents chafing
Reinforcing plastic inserts (splints) are intended for additional retention of vertebrae.
Indications for medical use
For expectant mothers:
- in case of backache to reduce the load on the lower back in case of osteochondrosis, spine deformations and increased curvature of the lumbar spine;
- to protect from early (pathological) lightening, stretching of belly skin and to reduce the probability of other complications during pregnancy and childbirth, for physiologically correct position of the foetus:
- in case of weak anterior wall of the abdominal cavity and muscles of the pelvic floor,
- in case of threat of spontaneous abortion in trimester II and III,
- in case of large amounts of amniotic fluid, large foetus.
Individual incompatibility with any components of raw materials of the product.
Product care conditions
Medical elastic products are washed with hands in soapy water, at 35-40°C. Do not bleach, no dry cleaning. Before washing, close velcro fasteners, remove plastic inserts (splints). After rinsing in water, slightly squeeze with your hands, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Dry flat. Do not iron.
Store in dry, clean, well ventilated premises, with air temperature from +3°C to +25°C and relative air humidity within 60-65%.
How to put on/use correctly
- put the maternity belt on in the morning for the entire day, remove for procedures and remove completely for night sleep,
- the size is chosen based on circumference under the lower part of the belly according to the size chart,
- wear the belt on cotton underwear,
- put on lying on your back on an even, firm surface,
- put the pillow under you belly, put the retention strap around it, fasten with a velcro fastener – you should feel comfortable,
- lift your hips, place the belt part under you back in the area of lower back, align and with both hands pull out ribbon ends and fasten them with the velcro fastener to the pillow,
- the belt that was put on correctly should be close-fitting and should not restrict movements, the belt supports the belly, strengthens the spine, eliminates tiredness and backache and provides the sensation of comfort,
- if further use of the belt still causes discomfort, talk to your attending physician.